Our high motivation for the implementation of your ideas which you can expect from us is founded on particularly close bonds within the company which apply for our employees as well as our management.
The experience gained for decades in the field of flow measurement allow us to tackle new challenges with confidence. Adding our technical skills which are acknowledged regularly by external institutions you may look forward to successful projects with Dosch.
As a manufacturer for pressure equipment we can present you several qualifications:
- Certified manufacturer for pressure equipment according to the European Pressure Equipment Directive PED 97/23/EG Module D (AD 2000/EN 13480/ASME), or new 2014/68/EU
- Certified manufacturer and welding shop according to AD 2000 Code (HP 0) / DIN EN ISO 3834
- Certified manufacturer for equipment in potentially explosive atmospheres according to Directive 94/9/EG (TÜV 05 ATEX 2762 Q), or new 2014/34/EU
- Several EC Type Examinations for our products (PED 97/23/EG, or new 2014/68/EU)
- Certified exporter for Russia (TR CU 032)
We actively participate in the development of international standards. We are a member of the committe responsible for the standard DIN EN ISO 5167 for differential pressure flow elements (“Measurement of fluid flow by means of pressure differential devices inserted in circular cross-section conduits running full”). Currently we are working on the revisions of the first 4 parts: General Principles, Orifice Plates, Nozzles and Venturi Tubes.
In addition, we are a member of the DIN standards committee piping and boiler plant (NARD) where we participate in the development of the standard DIN EN 12953-9 “Shell boilers – Requirements for limiting devices of the boiler and accessories”.
- Certificate for QA System acc. to Directive 2014_68_EU (pdf)
- Certificate Manufacturer acc. to AD 2000-Code DIN EN ISO 3834(pdf)
- Certificate Transfer Marking of Materials (pdf)
- Certificate TÜV 05 ATEX 2762 Q (pdf)
- Certificate TÜV 05 ATEX 2731 (pdf)
- Certificate TÜV 05 ATEX 2731 Supplement (pdf)
- Certificate TR CU 32 for Russia (pdf)