EARL Level Switches Type 89
The level switch type 89 is used to control liquid levels regardless of difficult operating conditions. The unit is designed for constant and long-term maintenance-free operation. According to customer specification and conditions, many variants in material, process connection and function are available.
A float or spring sustained displacer with guiding rod and permanent magnet operates a protective gas switch situated outside the medium area.
- Reliable unit suitable for contaminated liquids
- Wear and tear resistant construction with only one moving part
- Model available for liquids with temperatures up to 350 °C
- Several explosionproof models available
- Models available for use in maritime and humid tropical climates
- Long-term continuity of spares availability or complete units