Thanks to increasing order volume Dosch Messapparate GmbH is looking for new colleagues again!
We offer a friendly atmosphere in a family environment. We pay attention to the individual needs of our employees and thus create a productive working atmosphere in which our employees feel comfortable. We rely on a long partnership between the company and its employees. Currently we are looking for colleagues for the positions described below. If these descriptions do not match your skills or career aspirations, you are welcome to send us an unsolicited application.
employee for technical sales. (office work)
– You are the first point of contact for our customers and advise them with regard to technical questions about our products.
– You will independently develop standardized or customized solutions and offers according to customer requirements.
– You have a technical apprenticeship or a degree in process engineering / mechanical engineering. Or you have the appropriate professional experience, preferably in the field of pipeline construction/vessel construction.
– You are characterized by a high level of personal commitment and a strong ability to communicate, including in English.
employee for conventional turning (no CNC)
– You are responsible for turning various individual parts or small series from a wide variety of materials according to drawings.
– You work independently in a small team without shift work.
– You have trained as a cutting technician / production mechanic or similar or you have corresponding professional experience.
– You can work well both independently and in a team.